Guest Experience Agent (PBX)
Company: The Watergate Hotel
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Step inside a legendary revival at The Watergate Hotel, a luxurious
urban resort located along the banks of the Potomac River. Here
modern design blends with a storied past to redefine luxury. A
place where travel and business are occasions worth celebrating,
attention to every detail is the standard, and intrigue can be
found just beyond every curve.
The Watergate Hotel is centrally located in Washington, D.C., a
city of political power, prestige, and elegance is culturally rich
with theaters, museums, architectural splendors and unforgettable
national memorials. The Watergate Hotel is situated within walking
distance of the best the city has to offer.
The Watergate Hotel is currently seeking guest experience agents to
join our dynamic call center team!
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and
-1+ year direct related hotel experience as a call center agent
and/or PBX agent is required; those with luxury hotel experience
will be strongly preferred OR 2+ years experience in a high volume
call center position with strong customer service/problem solving
- 1+ year experience with multi-line phone systems is required.
- Superior telephone etiquette is required; must be able to easily
"smile through the phone" in order to enhance our guests' hotel
- Must be a creative problem solver with superior follow-up
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include early
mornings, late nights, overnights, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess superior communication skills with fluency in
English required; those with bi-lingual abilities will be
- High school diploma is required.
- Must possess computer proficiency to include: MS Office, Excel,
Word; those with experience in hotel specific software (Opera,
hotSOS, etc.) will be preferred.
Keywords: The Watergate Hotel, Washington DC , Guest Experience Agent (PBX), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!