Company: Think Systems Inc
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best
practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance,
Change Management and ADA compliance.
- Develop solutions that comply with SharePoint Online and Power
Platform -development best practices.
- Meeting with stakeholders to review website and application
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Working with and augmenting platform admins to config the
company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Contribute development work to other non-Sharepoint projects as
- Providing documentation as needed to internal and external
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of Power Apps, Power
Automate, and Microsoft 365/SharePoint Online
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Power Automate
flows, Power Apps and branding & customization
- MOSS or WSS certification or demonstrable experience.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET
Server, and Web Services.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Detail orientated.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected
Keywords: Think Systems Inc, Washington DC , SharePoint Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...