Company: Base-2 Solutions, LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI City: Springfield
State/Territory: Virginia Travel: None Potential for Teleworking:
No Schedule: Full Time DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: None DoD 8570 IAM
Requirement: None DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: None DoD CSSP
Requirement: None Job Description
- Leads agile scrum teams through the agile process.
- Manage multiple teams of medium to large scale through all
sprints/iterations and phases of the project.
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning and release planning,
daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and other agile
- Track and communicate team metrics and sprint/release progress
to all teams and management.
- In partnership with the product owner, agile coaches, scrum
teams on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition,
facilitate the definition of minimal viable product, and lead
continuous refinement and prioritization of the product
- Ensure the development teams are embracing and practicing core
- Update Jira and Confluence agile tracking systems to provide
transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
- Assist with internal and external communication.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story
selection and task definition.
- Determine and remove all obstacles that may interfere with the
ability of the teams to deliver assigned goals.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
- Provide direction to project activities to ensure successful
implementation and support.
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters
experimentation, creativity and innovation. Required Skills -
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering,
systems engineering or any related field/major or 8 additional
years of experience in information technology. Desired Skills
- PMP, PMI-ACP certification and/or Scrum Master certification.
Scrum Master certification preferred. - Our -Pay & Benefits Include
- Above Market Pay
- Up to $10,000 for Referral Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses for -Exceptional Performance and -Assisting
with Business Development and Company Growth Health
- 100% Paid Premiums for Health Insurance. Choose from over 60
gold-level medical plans from Aetna, CareFirst BCBS, Kaiser and
UnitedHealthcare. Choose from PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, and
HSA-compatible plans with Health Savings Account and Flexible
Spending Account Options.
- 100% Paid Premiums for Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Vision Insurance Income Protection
- 100% Paid Premiums for Short-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 100% Paid Premiums for Basic Term Life Insurance Retirement
- 8% Company Contribution to 401k with Immediate Vesting of
Contributions and Pre-Tax and Roth Options Leave
- Up to 25 Days of Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Days of Paid Floating Holidays Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedules including Flex Time and Compressed Work
- Remote Work including Partial or Fully Remote.
Keywords: Base-2 Solutions, LLC, Washington DC , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...