Lead, Systems Engineer - Computer Engineering
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description: Job Title: Lead, Systems Engineer - Computer
Job Code: SAS2
Job Location: Palm Bay FL/Herndon VA
As a Lead, Systems Engineer - Computer Engineer you will lead and
contribute to architecting, implementing, testing, and
troubleshooting embedded security applications. Evaluate
development and COTS products and services to identify security
vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and improvement using tools,
techniques, and processes that emulate those used by sophisticated
and motivated adversaries. Knowledge and expertise of computer
architecture protocols, stacks, major COTS components and
associated hardware architectures. As you develop operational
CONOPS, you will work with creative, innovative, and collaborative
team of hardware and software engineers to analyze and develop
offensive and defensive cyber capabilities.
The candidate should be able to perform the following tasks with
- In depth assessment of Computer Processing Architectures,
Technologies, and Protocols for any computational
- Demonstrated experience with hardware components including
electrical equipment, digital processing hardware (ASIC, CPLD,
FPGA), circuit boards, microprocessor systems, computer system
architectures and interfaces.
- Analyze operating system concepts in the areas of memory
management, computer architecture, or binary analysis.
- Analyze and deconstruct applied cryptographic algorithms,
protocols, and implementations.
- Analyze network protocol implementation, vulnerabilities, and
- Develop embedded security architecture and designs based on
system level requirements.
- Interact with senior program managers and customers to define
embedded security approaches and strategies.
- Lead trade studies to identify the most economical solution to
- Develop embedded security system integration and check out
- Develop internal requirements, CONOPs and interface control
documents from customer / product requirements.
- Support full program development lifecycles including concept,
design fabrication, production, test, installation, operations,
maintenance and disposal.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams at internal
and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and
design reviews. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance or above Preferred Additional
- Coursework and/or experience in Systems Engineering, systems
architecture, systems analysis and design, or Computer
- Solid technical foundation and proven experience working with
development engineering teams as well as direct customer
- Cryptographic algorithm design and review
- Security of virtualization platforms and techniques
- Reverse engineering
- Exploit development
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Washington DC , Lead, Systems Engineer - Computer Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!