Cleared SQL Database Administrator, Senior Consultant
Location: Takoma Park
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Job Family:Data Science ConsultingTravel Required:Up to
25%Clearance Required:Active SecretSummary:Our consultants on the
Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients
maximize the value of their data and automate business processes.
This high performing team works with clients to implement the full
spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data querying and
data wrangling, to data visualization and dashboarding, to
predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable
our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission
critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and
complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting
business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing
professional development.What You Will Do:
- Belong to a collaborative team dedicated to Advanced Analytics
and Intelligent Automation.
- Focus on client services, while also supporting business
development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional
development in data science and analytics.
- Work as a SQL database administrator (SQL DBA) in collaboration
with cross-functional teams.
- Continue career development in analytics software, methods, and
consulting.What You Will Need:
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- Ability to work on client site. B.S. or B.A. in a relevant
quantitative and computational discipline.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience as a SQL database
- Proficiency at managing and maintaining SQL databases with
strong understanding of database concepts and the ability to work
with large databases and write complex queries.
- Proficiency querying data using SQL with knowledge of report
building functionality for SQL.
- Ability to pull and combine data from multiple sources to
answer business questions and enable analytics and data
- Ability to develop visual maps and relationship diagrams using
Visio or PowerPoint.
- Ability to mentor teammates.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to
explain technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Strong consulting skills: identifying and addressing client
needs, building relationships, driving initiatives forward.What
Would Be Nice To Have:
- BS. or M.A. in a relevant quantitative and computational
- 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to maintain servers or network systems.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Python, Java, or
- Experience working with PowerShell. - Ability to work with
- Proficiency in developing data visualizations and dashboards
using Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience with PKI and identity management.
- Ability to support business development including RFP, RFQ, and
RFI responses and white papers.Additional Requirements:The
successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions
from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent
the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as
described. - Selected Candidate must be able to work Eastern
Standard Hours. - This is an exempt level role that may require
more than 40 hours of work per week.What We Offer:Guidehouse offers
a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive
compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our
commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.Benefits
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility StipendAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status,
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression,
age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law,
ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the
Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.If you have
visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation,
please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email
at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will
be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodation.Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes
through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited
resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and
Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Washington DC , Cleared SQL Database Administrator, Senior Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Takoma Park, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!