Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Job Description:Are you interested in improving and
shaping the delivery of IT projects industry? Leidos has a
long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT
operations since the client's first outsourcing engagement over 20
years ago. Leidos is looking for an experienced, motivated
Intelligent Automation Lead in The Woodlands, TX to develop and
deliver automated processes at an Investor-Owned Utility customer.
at an Investor-Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans,
Louisiana.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!The successful candidate will translate
moderately complex and varied business needs into business process
automation application requirements. This candidate must be able to
develop an automation project end-to-end and ensure delivery within
the given timeline.Location: Role may be remote, however preference
will be given to candidates in The Woodlands, TX, New Orleans, LA,
or Little Rock, AR, as this is where the client sites
- Assesses process needs for RPA, delivering innovative
automations, automation analysis, solution design, and automation
development and deployment.
- Works closely with Business Analysts to understand defined
processes to be automated.
- Designs RPA solutions in accordance with standard design
principles and conventions.
- Configures new RPA processes and objects using core workflow
principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and
easy to understand.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation.
- Problem-solves issues that arise in day to day running of RPA
processes and provides timely responses and solutions as
- Completes development, testing and leveraging of RPA processes,
including periodic validations with process owners, and end-to-end
business validation upon completion of development effort.
- Troubleshoots and corrects RPA related technical issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Education &
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience with an RPA tool, preferably
Automation Anywhere and Automation 360.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Automate a plus
- Automation Anywhere certification a plus.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both
understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to
conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical
details to a non-technical audience.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal
change control procedures and disciplines.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
- Self-motivated, organized and capable of handling multiple
responsibilities and projects to successful completion
- Utility experience is preferredProgram Salary Range:
$70,000-$90,000Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 -
$105,300.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , RPA Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!