Remote Software Engineer (Java, SQL, Spring)
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: September 24, 2022
In this role, you will be designing and developing our clients
web applications. You will have the ability to innovate their
products, tech stack and development process while focusing on
delivering value and delighting customers. Client DetailsOur client
provides top notch marketing and sales services designed to bring
business impact for Enterprise technology companies. Their goal is
to attract and nurture groups of technology buyers to research
their companies technology needs. Description
- Build outstanding products and work closely with Software
Developer and QA engineers.
- Develop and maintain robust, secure and scalable enterprise web
- Offer leadership on the technical side for getting new ideas in
- Improves processes and tools to improve product
- Become very familiar with product functionality and how it
affect business goals and practices.Profile
- Bachelors degree in computer science.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, SQL, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experienced working in a full stack role developing N-tier Java
enterprise web applications.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.Job Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Fully remote opportunity.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Excellent PTO. MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Washington DC , Remote Software Engineer (Java, SQL, Spring), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!