JIRA Developer SME
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description Job Description: Leidos is looking for a JIRA
Developer subject Matter Expert with a current TS/SCI Clearance for
a new opportunity providing IT support to the National Security
Council . Program provides SharePoint and Application development,
maintenance and sustainment support for Critical applications and
capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and
infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated
Applications and Software developers, to be versatile and flexible
to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must
work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are
highly desired.Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of the JIRA
platform and related solutions.
- Provide day-to-day operational support activities as well as
strategic planning initiatives involving JIRA
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT
- Act as the SME for JIRA-related projects and assess/implement
new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and
- Manage and administer JIRA and 3rd party tools.
- Integrate various services internal and external to the
- Integrate the required support for compatibility with existing
tools and services
- Support fully mission capable rate/ uptime for the JIRA
- Provide a status and configuration assessment of JIRA
- Maintain compliance rate for vulnerability management and
- Provide a vulnerability and security compliance status
- Provide a JIRA service improvement plans that includes hardware
and software requirements, update or upgrade requirements, risk and
mitigations, test plan with timeline, and overall recommendations.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will also go
through NSC supplemental Clearance process.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 12+ years of
directly relevant experience. Add'l experience may be considered in
lieu of degree.
- 8+ years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2019 development
- 8+ years of experience in Atlassian/Jira development and
administration, to include installation and configuration of custom
- Proficient in the implementation of Atlassian Plugins
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk including workflows, forms
and custom configurations
- Experience developing software team solutions using Atlassian
tools and Atlassian Confluence
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification - Security+ CE
- Certification Atlassian/JIRA Administration
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical
applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application
transitions to the Cloud Pay Range: Pay Range $113,100.00 -
$174,000.00 - $234,900.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level
is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , JIRA Developer SME, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!