Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer (SOA, REST Services and
JSON, Web Dev w/ HTML, CSS and JS/JQuery, MS SQL Svr)
United States (100% Remote)
$175,000/yr. - $215,000/yr. - Full-time Senior Level
Description & Requirements
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally
transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to
provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their
customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the
start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking
and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without
We are seeking a Senior C#/.Net Engineer to join our development
team. In this role, you will be supporting the development efforts
for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be
used by both bank and credit unions running on our core Platforms.
Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering complex software
solutions. As an engineer on our team, your responsibilities will
include the continuance of software development standards & best
practices, code reviews, architectural reviews, architectural
roadmaps, managing the source code build process, and working with
key internal and external partners and vendors.
This position will be filled to work remotely within the U.S
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Completes product technical software development, bug
verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements
and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What You'll Need To Have
- Minimum of 6 years in software engineering with C# in .NET
- Minimum of 4 years working within Service Oriented
Architecture, REST Services and JSON.
- Fluency with Web application development including HTML, CSS
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Must complete an assigned coding challenge during the interview
- This position is not eligible for this visa sponsorship.
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in Software design and implementation,
Analysis and design at multiple-project level, Research, analysis
and problem resolution and Test Driven Development and Unit
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC
including concept, technical design, prototype, code development,
testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Dependency Injection design.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this
opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single
requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're
eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can
contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Washington DC , Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer , IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!