IT Programmer Analyst Remote (OH, IN, KY)
Company: Engage Partners Inc.
Posted on: June 26, 2022
The Analyst is responsible for independently designing, coding
and support of complex computer applications which increase
Customer Service, quality, market share and decrease cost of.
Provides efficient and effective code development. Works with users
to define information flow, reports and data requirements. Writes
specifications, develops and documents operational procedures,
tests software and coordinates software installationsTECHNICAL
- Strong SQL skills--- bonus if they are Oracle PL SQL skills
with package development experience
- Strong reporting building skills--- bonus if Oracle BI
publisher but MS SSRS transfers fairly well.
- Strong XML and XSL\XSLT skills
- REST and SOAP web services
- Knowledge of file transfer protocols--- SFTP, FTP, etc
- Knowledge of file encryption protocols--- PGP, SFTP SSH
- Any experience with other languages--- Java, C#, scripting
languages (Perl, Python, etc) are a bonus but not required OTHER
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to trace issues through
database, logs, etc)
- Strong documentation skills (ability to create technical specs,
document resolutions, etc)
- Self starter (ability to dig in through documentation, YouTube
videos, forums, Oracle SRs, etc with at times little
- Strong communication skills (ability to work with end users and
speak in more "functional" terms. Also ability to translate
- Oracle ERP
- Tecsys POU (Point of Use) system
Keywords: Engage Partners Inc., Washington DC , IT Programmer Analyst Remote (OH, IN, KY), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!