Senior Software Engineer- Front End/REACT - REMOTE
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are a small software company with big ideas located just West
of Boston, looking for exceptional Software Engineers to join a
collaborative product and engineering team, working in an
innovative rapid development environment on the expansion and
maintenance of our cloud-based Governance, Risk and Compliance
solutions. The successful candidate will be capable of being
productive with little direction, working both independently and as
a member of a small team, participating in key architectural and
design decisions, and taking ownership of product modules. This
particular role will be focused on REACT, the front end and our
UI/UX. The role can be remote or if you are local can be based our
of our vibrant office west of Boston. If you are working remotely ,
you will need to come to Boston every couple/few months to join the
development team for strategic meetingsWhat You Will Be Doing
- Responsibility for all areas of product lifecycle - analysis,
design, coding, testing and troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain all levels of product functionality:
front-end to business logic, back-end to database.
- Translate business requirements into well-designed and
- Work closely with other engineers, as well as Product
Management, QA, and Support teams.
- Contribute to application architecture with a focus on
scalability, maintainability, usability, and performance.What You
Need for this Position
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 8+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Heavy expertise in .NET using C# (MVC/Web API a plus).
- Strong experience in front-end technologies specifically React,
- Strong knowledge of UX frameworks such as Material Design,
Bootstrap and HTML5 and CSS in general
- Strong SQL experience and proven approaches to designing and
using relational databases.
- Hands on Microsoft Azure hosting/deployment experience (is a
- Experience building secure, enterprise level web
- Debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components.
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple,
competing priorities simultaneously.
- Effective and creative problem solving skills.
- Good eye for UI design.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Enthusiastic self-starting team player able to span several
disciplines across the organization.
- Focus on customer and company success.If you are looking for a
new place to call home where you can really make a difference and
will be rewarded for you efforts, you've found the right
place.Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your
resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1682231 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Paul Miller - Lead
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City
of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Washington DC , Senior Software Engineer- Front End/REACT - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!