Staff Software Engineer (Remote)
Company: Kit Check
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Kit Check, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication
intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and
visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We
empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine to the right
patient at the right time, every time. We are a venture-backed,
high growth healthcare technology company with a start-up 'vibe'
and over 800 customers tracking medications using our proven
Kit Check is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join the
Bluesight for Controlled Substances engineering team as we expand
capacity in preparation for doubling our customer base. Our Best in
KLAS solution helps hospitals prevent drug diversion, audit all
controlled substance administrations, and ensure best practice
documentation in all clinical areas in minutes a day.
The Staff Software Engineer has experience building scalable
production applications, working with large data sets, and owning
the entire lifecycle of feature development. This role will work
closely with product owners, QA teams and data science.
* 10+ years in a Software Engineer role
* 7+ years Ruby on Rails experience
* 3+ years technical leadership experience
* Extensive experience with relational databases, including
database design, data modeling, and SQL
* Experience with AWS services
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent
* History of building production applications and depth of
experience to lead architecture discussions and decisions
* Understanding of software engineering best practices (code
reviews, source control, build processes, unit testing, etc.)
* Experience coaching, mentoring, or teaching other engineers
* Sense of ownership in your work
* Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
* Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces,
Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)
What you'll get from us
* An opportunity to solve problems of scale, performance, and user
* Room to be creative and choose your own path
* Trust in your sense of ownership
* Dedicated budget for training and career development
* The chance to help redefine what's possible in health care
* Coworkers who you'll learn from, who will push you and who are
looking to learn from you
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the
continental United States.
Why Kit Check?
Kit Check's culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There's
room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner
with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive
industry-and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you
work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the
hospital pharmacy landscape!
* Competitive salary
* Time off when you need it - unlimited vacation days!
* Generous insurance coverage
* 401k program with a company match
* Employee stock options
* Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status,
disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Kit Check, Washington DC , Staff Software Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!