Company: GuROO LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Some remote will be allowed after candidate becomes familiar
with the client and based upon which systems are being
- DoD 8570 compliant position
- TS clearance
- COMPTIA Security + required
- MCSA preferred
- Provides IT system administration services:
- Prior experience performing system administrator tasks with
such as installation, maintenance, and support of multi-platform
technology, client/server infrastructure, SQL Server databases, and
Windows PC LAN environments.
- Must have strong logic skills and ability to understand and
trouble-shoot technology issues, including networking and server
- Windows Server engineering and administration on recent OSs
- Responsible for maintaining the availability and reliability of
Windows based services hosting critical mission applications; This
includes the analysis and resolution of network, system, and
application failures, performance, or integrity problems of a
highly complex nature.
- Analyze the network and system designs, development, and
integration of hardware, software, interfaces and all system level
requirements to provide an integrated IT solution
- Support creation management, and support for the Atlassian
product suite including Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and
- Support Atlassian workflows, project workflows, field
configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes, and
- Provide operational maintenance of on-premise instances of
in-scope Atlassian products, including any Development, User
Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Production environments.
- Provide Full-time support during business hours, with on-call
availability (estimated to be 15 hours/year).
- Address user management issues and ensure access controls are
sufficient to protect sensitive data.
- Ensure user account administration to these underlying
Atlassian Jira/Confluence systems, user groups, service groups,
access controls, permissions and other authentication and access
mechanisms are maintained.
- Provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services for
Atlassian application platforms to ensure operational stability,
availability, and health of the applications. Such support shall
include: Addressing defects/bugs.
- Support outages as directed by the government.
- Advising of periodic or critical security updates as
recommended by Atlassian
- Providing optimization of Jira and Confluence design and
configuration to maximize end-user functionality and usability
- Provide appropriate training and documentation upon the
- Preferred Experience
- Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator (ACP-100 or ACP 120)At
least 2 years of experience administering Atlassian products
Keywords: GuROO LLC, Washington DC , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!