Curam ETL Developer
Company: Delta Consulting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location - DC
May require 1-2 Days on-site for initial period
Informatica Curam ETL Developer with at least 5-7 years of proven
professional experience in the design, development, testing and
administration of Informatica PowerCenter workflows and
This position is housed under the Economic Security Administration
(ESA) of the Department of Human Services (DHS) in direct support
of the DC Access System (DCAS) managed by the Department of Health
Care Finance (DHCF) in order to deliver the ESA mission and its
various assistance programs.
DHS ESA is looking for a Senior Informatica ETL Developer who will
be working with DCAS data management team, responsible for
designing, implementing, and testing Informatica Powercenter
Workflows and Mappings. The incumbent will collaborate with other
team members from both DHS and DHCF, to design and develop ETL
processes using Informatica Powercenter and to support other
projects to improve data management.
The resource will become an integral part of the DHS and the DCAS
Team, getting involved in various issues and projects associated to
the platform. The resource will have to demonstrate critical
thinking abilities as well as technical proficiencies necessary to
resolve a wide range of problems and challenges presented.
The Core duties associated with the role are as follows:
- Create data mapping and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter
to extract, transform and load data into the target environments
(batch files, databases).
- Creates Technical design documents and develops test plans for
ETL unit testing and integration testing.
- Work and Interact with functional and integration teams on
architecture and design.
- Tune and optimize ETL batch jobs for performance and
- Conform to Informatica workflow and mapping standards so that
development is done in a consistent manner across all development
resources (no hard coding, leverage of mapplet / reuse
- Develop ETL workflows and mappings from ODS to Datawarehouse
using Informatica Powercenter.
- Provide development support and mentor junior developers.
- Assist with troubleshooting ETL batch job issues in production,
PreProd, QA and UAT.
- Work and Support Infrastructure and development teams.
- Support Informatica Powercentr Installation, Administration and
Configuration is a plus.
- Utilize Informatica Powercenter HTTP Adapter, JMS Adapter,
Webservices Hub is good to have.
- Develop Curam database transaction history process
- Support the Master Data Management (MDM) system
- Support DHS ESA data team's access to DCAS data
- Understanding DHS ESA business requirements and responding to
data support needs, including developing analyses, reports, and
implementing system changes.
This individual will be working closely with DHS, along with its
partner agencies, including DHCF, to ensure the DHS's priorities
are met. This is a position in the DC Access System (DCAS)
- Experience and commitment to the human services and public
Professional experience with Informatica Powercenter 9.X (Required
Professional Experience In SQL Developer (Required 5 Years)
Professional experience in Oracle Database. (Required 5 years)
Professional Experience In PL/SQL. (Required 11 Years)
Professional experience in Linux and Windows Environments (Required
W2 - $63/Hr
1099/C2C - $69/Hr
Keywords: Delta Consulting, Washington DC , Curam ETL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!