EIS Telecom Ordering Specialist (DA)
Company: Hill Associates Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Hill Associates () is seeking an EIS Telecom Ordering Specialist
to join our team that supports a high-profile Washington, D.C.
federal agency. The position will report to the Enterprise
Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Program Manager and interface with
the client and telecom service provider, business operations
staffs, agency representatives, and Hill team members. This role
supports the transition of telecom services on expiring GSA
contracts such as Networx to the GSA EIS contract using the Conexus
During the COVID -19 Pandemic, this position is currently full-time
telework. Remote-based support in the Washington, D.C. area is
currently supported but the position will transition to on-site
work at a customer location in Washington, D.C.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Transition Support Translate inventory from expiring contracts
to EIS contract line items and enter into Conexus. Validate data
accuracy and alignment with contract.
- Conexus Become fluent with the GSA EIS system for activities
related to inventory, ordering, billing, and reporting.
- Inventory & Billing Reconciliation Validate billing accuracy
after disconnection of legacy services. Ensure the transition of
all inventory and seek opportunities for reduction through Telecom
Expense Management (TEM) techniques.
- Ad Hoc Order Support Respond to customer requests for EIS
transition support and help resolve issues.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Ordering / Billing / Business
Operations experience involving telecommunications services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with vendors on behalf of the customer.
- Self-motivated and able to perform independently with minimal
supervision and guidance.
- Favorable adjudication from a government Secret or Moderate
Risk Background Investigation (MBI).
- Familiarity with GSA Networx and/or EIS ordering, billing, and
- Previous Designated Agency Representative (DAR) or similar
- Hands-on experience transitioning telecom services from FTS to
- Exposure to the GSA Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS)
contract and Conexus.
- Prior work experience with federal government customers.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity
employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status,
veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other
characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment
opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require
accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at
202-656-6505 or via email at email@example.com. All information
you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the
extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that
includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package
that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hill Associates Corporation, Washington DC , EIS Telecom Ordering Specialist (DA), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!