Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
information collected, used and disclosed by Stanley Black &
Decker, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively referred to as
"Stanley Black & Decker") in connection with information that we
collect: Through our websites, microsites, mobile sites operated by
Through our software applications made available by for use on or
through computers and mobile devices (the "Apps"),
Through our social media pages and apps that we control from which
our "Social Media Pages"),
Through HTML-formatted email messages that we send to you that link
Offline such as when you visit our stores or retail kiosks, attend
a tradeshow, or place an order or request for support over the
Collectively we consider the Sites, Apps, Social Media Pages, and
not apply to any information processed by Stanley Black & Decker in
its capacity as a service provider on behalf of a business partner
or customer, for example, when such a party provides us with
information concerning their own customers or employees. Stanley
Black & Decker will process that information in accordance with
that business partner or customer's instructions and applicable
I agree with the Terms and Conditions outlined in the Stanley Black
Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK), is a provider of integrated security
solutions defining the future of the security industry. STANLEY
delivers a comprehensive suite of security products, software and
integrated systems with a strong emphasis on service. STANLEY is
powered by a culture of continuous innovation, providing
revolutionary technology and unmatched customer service to
commercial, institutional and industrial businesses and
organizations. We focus on complete customer transparency and
operational excellence in account management, installation,
service, monitoring, and billing. STANLEY takes pride in our
signature approach to doing business - offering global resources,
with a local touch. As one of the world's largest and most
comprehensive security providers, we're protecting what's important
to you by designing, installing, servicing and monitoring an
extensive array of products and solutions that span the entire
--- Specific Solutions for Education, Retail, Healthcare, Financial
Services, Government and more --- Fire Detection --- Video
Surveillance and Monitoring --- Personal Safety Solution for
Employees, Lone Workers, and Students --- Automatic Entrance
Solutions --- UL & Bilingual ULC Monitoring Services Web Developer
Job Number 85700BR At STANEY Security we are For Those Who Make The
World--- Progress. We are growing and expanding in a rapidly
changing industry. Security, health and safety solutions change and
improve almost overnight, and we're growing our teams and bringing
on new talent who can help us evolve and grow to meet the demands
on our business. As we grow and expand in a rapidly changing
industry, we are looking for the best talent to come and join our
team and to help build a safer, healthier, and more efficient world
We are currently searching for a Senior Web Developer based out of
US West Coast.
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part
of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow
and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means
you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning
resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where
you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an
awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because
that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make
positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as
well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and
sustainable business practices.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high-quality software solution design and development
following published architecture and company standards.
- Building Web application (Cloud and Embedded).
- Designing, coding, unit testing, and maintaining
- Preparing and maintaining systems technical documentation.
- Assisting in applications analysis, specifications, and
- Performing code peer reviews.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Working in a team environment, effective communication with
other team members.
- Work with our international development teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Discipline.
- 3 + years of C# development experience with .Net development
and design capabilities.
- 2+ years' experience in developing Restful API, backend
development for web applications.
- Experience in technologies like Vue.JS and Node.JS
- Experience in Embedded web development.
- Familiar with the development process, Object-oriented software
analysis, design methods, and design patterns.
- Experience with scrum / agile development methodologies.
- Experience with SQL Server/SQLite database.
- Application development experience using AWS, Azure, Google,
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status or any other protected characteristic. Stanley
Black & Decker is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran's status, age,
genetic information, disability, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc, Washington DC , Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!