Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET/ReactJS)
Company: Laerdal Labs D.C.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Laerdal Labs D.C. makes software that helps healthcare
professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare.
Focused on the capture, debriefing, and assessment of medical
training and clinical events, Laerdal Labs D.C. specializes in the
delivery of robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions. Our
software has helped over 500 top hospitals, medical schools, and
nursing programs in 35 countries operate and manage their training
and QI programs more effectively.
Our Mission is Helping Save Lives.
Laerdal Labs D.C. l is seeking a smart Software Engineer with
strong foundational knowledge who is ready to take a step forward
in their career. You will be working alongside a strong team of
Software Engineers, QA Engineers and Product experts helping
develop our industry-leading platform. As a member of the team,
you'll be presented with new challenges as you help develop the
best product in the industry. Our team culture can be described as
creative and passionate, but relaxed. We're engineering driven from
the top down, and will do what it takes to deliver the best
Our software platform is a unique mix of technologies. We believe
in using the best technology for the job. Our primary tech stack
includes C#/.NET, SQLite, and ReactJS, but we also work with
NodeJS, PostgreSQL, and the full suite of cloud technologies. Our
engineers typically build features from top-to-bottom, which means
a solid understanding of core Object Oriented Programing (OOP)
design, MVC, and other architectural concepts is a must.
We simply love providing a consumer level customer experience in
healthcare, where all the complexities behind the scenes are just
that: behind the scenes.
What we are looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in software development
- Strong OOP skills/knowledge that are language and platform
- That means you know the benefits and pitfalls of OOP design and
feel comfortable discussing them in detail.
- Solid understanding of modern software development and design.
- Examples include relational database design, multithreaded
applications, security, and asynchronous APIs
- Non-complacent and inquisitive mindset.
- Love for coding and a good challenge.
- Like the freedom and responsibility of owning what you're
- Good oral and written communication skills, and a desire to
share knowledge and collaborate with others.
- Pluses: Experience with C#/.NET, ReactJS, NodeJS, C++, AWS or
similar cloud technologies, and a shared hatred of JIRA (sorry
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Laerdal Labs D.C., Washington DC , Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET/ReactJS), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!