HubSpot Data Integration Developer (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Lynton, we don't work in a traditional 'office.' We don't do
the '9 to 5.' Instead, we ignore conventional borders for the most
qualified candidates to develop superior integrated inbound
marketing solutions. Whether you're a website specialist,
developer, marketing, or integration expert, we'll provide you the
flexibility and support needed to grow professionally and
personally. Because when you're happy with your job, your
innovative spirit can shine!
As a top HubSpot partner agency, Lynton works with some of the best
and brightest organizations looking to grow with the HubSpot growth
stack. The Data Integration Developer role will develop data
integrations for various clients and CRMs or ERPs.
This is a remote position within the United States.
Who We Are
Lynton is a fast-growing inbound marketing and technology company
in the HubSpot ecosystem. We sell strategic partnerships
encompassing sales, marketing, and web development services to
growth-driven organizations. We make products such as marketing
apps that extend HubSpot and integrations between HubSpot and other
cloud software. We are poised for massive expansion in the coming
years and need to align ourselves with the right people who can
handle our immediate operational needs as well as help us expand,
while growing their career.
If youre smart, and can see a vision, solve a problem, and rally a
team to execute your plan, this could be the ideal place for
We hire and fire based on our core values. We expect you will too.
You will understand:
- Dive right in: were in a fast-paced, competitive industry. We
value people who can immerse themselves without being afraid of new
technology or processes.
- Solve the unsolvable: we tackle some of the toughest challenges
for our clients, and build some of the industrys most innovative
solutions. We must know when to exercise this talent, and apply our
problem-solving abilities to the best opportunities.
- We before me: we dont let our ego get in the way of our
- Teach as we learn: were in a constant state of learning at
Lynton. Its important that we all reap the rewards of our growth
- Question to understand: asking the right questions, and
listening to others - our customers, our team, and our community -
is critically important in guiding our decision-making and company
- Growth driven: we know that our organization and everyone
within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit
to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage
determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move
Why our team loves working at Lynton:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- Were always learning
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and
- Remote/virtual workplace
- Annual company retreat
Candidates should possess the following traits and
- A passion for data.
- Business analyst, marketing, or development background.
- Ability to self-teach and quickly understand data models and
nomenclature of different business systems.
- Strong communication skills. As a remote employee, frequent and
clear communication is essential to our success. You should be
comfortable speaking with our client contacts which include
mid-level and senior level marketing and IT executives.
- Strong sense of teamwork. You will be part of a small, but
growing team. Be willing to wear multiple hats and help out in an
area that isn't your immediate responsibility.
- Independent, fast learner, and self-starter. You should have
experience working remotely from home and in a dedicated home
- A technology savvy digital native; one who quickly learns new
software, technology, and devices. Highly proficient in cloud
applications, desktop software, and familiar with some level of
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- CRM/ERP such as Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, and NetSuite, as well
as marketing automation, such as HubSpot, Marketo, and Pardot.
- Relational databases, including SQL queries, database design,
relationships and design practices.
- Excel and other data management tools. Comfortable learning and
writing formulas to convert data types, conditional if/then
operators, regular expressions, and text formatting.
- Data integration and middleware platforms, such as Scribe
Software, experience is a plus.
- Web services including SOAP, REST, JSON and XML.
- Microsoft SQL Server and mysql.
- Development background in QA, development or support role is
desired, but programming experience is not a core requirement of
- Familiarity with a wide variety of cloud applications and a
willingness to quickly learn new systems.
- Prior experience designing and/or building integration
solutions with Scribe a plus.
- Prior experience translating business use cases/requirements
into technical specifications.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lynton, Washington DC , HubSpot Data Integration Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!