Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Write, and bug-fix, performant and accessible
- Ensure appropriate semantic tagging within the HTML and
- Provide clear, developer-focused documentation within the
- Work with QA to develop good, comprehensive functional
- Research, trial, and recommend new web and mobile technologies
that can improve development quality /efficiency or improve user
- Has the ability to rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and
- Work with business analysts, user experience developers, and
project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks.
- 4+ years experience building cross-browser,
- Experience building responsive web and mobile applications
using modern frameworks such React, Vue, Angular. Experience with
single-page apps preferred.
- Experience with front-end build, debug, and profiling tools
(e.g., webpack, Gulp, Chrome Developer Tools) Understanding some
design methods/patterns such as DRY, SOLID, functional
- Excellent team player with good communication skills with both
non-technical & technical co-workers Highly motivated and driven by
a desire to solve difficult problems, and learn new
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!