Company: ADG Tech Consulting, LLC.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title: Technical TrainerLocation: Washington, DCDuration:
Long-termVisa: US Citizen"Candidate should be able to travel
Worldwide 25 - 30% of the time once COVID restrictions are
lifted"."As of now it is a remote opportunity, the customer may
request for onsite once Covid restrictions are
lifted".Responsibilities: Help analyze stakeholder training needs
and identify all the nuances of the system's impact on the
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for training,
communication, and change management needs.
- Work with the project leads to identify the training
- Provide input and assistance in the development of overall
training and change management strategy and plans.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations for training
strategy, including appropriate training methods, materials, and
delivery.Gain subject matter-level expertise of the system and
business process, through independent research and collaboration
- Learn how to quickly navigate new systems, understand how they
work, and translate that into user-friendly language.
- Swiftly grasp complex business processes and workflows and
integrate that understanding into instructional material.
- Proactively provide feedback on tools and process improvement
opportunities to internal teams.Create innovative, engaging, and
effective instructional materials with a focus on helping people
use software to complete their daily tasks.
- Materials include, but are not limited to: help videos,
instructor-led training courses, user guides, tip sheets, wiki
pages, email communications, etc.
- Elicit feedback on materials, internally and externally, and
collaborate on incorporating feedback.
- Write in a user-friendly and system-accurate way.Deliver
training to stakeholders on new and evolving systems.
- Training methods include in-person, remote, and hands-on.
- Clearly communicate business purpose as well as system
- Deliver training presentations clearly, effectively, and
professionally.Write communication materials highlighting system
changes, benefits, etc. to inform impacted stakeholders.
- Write in different styles to engage, inform, or train
- Write clear, effective, and concise communication
materials.Assist in developing criteria for evaluating the
effectiveness of training activities.
- Coordinate the follow-up of training events and the
administration of surveys and reports.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, educational
technology, or related field.
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education,
training, or experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing instructional
materials, technical writing/editing, and teaching in an adult
- Solid expertise using MS Office products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with
proficiency in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of
user-friendly, customer-ready materials.
- Excellent presentation skills with experience in providing
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, creativity, and
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined, with capacity to work on
multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and within
- Exposure to cross-cultural audiences, and global and cultural
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding follow-through.
- Familiar with a variety of Instructional Design concepts, best
practices, and procedures.
- Ability to develop a basic subject-matter understanding through
materials provided, individual research, and collaboration with
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability
to translate software development language into user-friendly
- Ability to understand and write about complex scenarios.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with software
development teams, government agency stakeholders, and creative
- Experience with Section 508 compliance.
- Experience using Vyond, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After
Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, or Audition is a plus. Thank you,
SivaADG Tech Consulting (Direct)Email: . net - provided by
Keywords: ADG Tech Consulting, LLC., Washington DC , Technical Trainer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!