Snr. Software Engineer (Node.js)(Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security
awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables
organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering
by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions,
every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use
KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of
defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in
technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in
The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last six years.
The Snr. Software Engineer (Node.js) is responsible for developing
new and exciting products for KnowBe4's customers, alongside other
engineers in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Design and develop AWS-hosted Node.js applications in an Agile
development environment using TypeScript
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user
- Collaborate with product managers, UX staff and fellow
engineers to establish and refine requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or comparable
- 5 years of relevant experience as a Software Engineer
- AWS Cloud development experience with Docker Containers,
Lambda, SNS, SQS, and Terraform
- Strong Node.js asynchronous microservice architecture
- REST API development experience
- Experience with common SQL data layers
- PHP, Python & CI/CD knowledge are a nice to have
- Good communication skills, verbal & written
- AWS Cloud Certifications a plus
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of
your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without
prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local
law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Keywords: KnowBe4, Washington DC , Snr. Software Engineer (Node.js)(Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!