Software Engineer in Test
Company: CoStar Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Software Engineer in Test - Washington, DC
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data
that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make
smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of
CoStar's independent research organization - the industry's largest
- with global data delivery, software, and application solutions,
clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
As CoStar's next Software Engineer in Test, you will have a direct
impact on highly visible CoStar Suite web applications that touch
millions of users. ---You continuously lean emerging technologies
and architecture advancements and apply the learnings to improve
CoStar's software products.
- Develops and maintains automated regression test suites using
automated testing tools like cypress or Selenium.
- Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company
policies, software quality standards, and established
- Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed, and
- Designs, documents, and implements procedures and techniques
that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for
analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business),
accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability
and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes.
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans,
test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports,
application turnover documents and test schedules.
- Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all
stages of product life.
- Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues
in their respective systems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years industry experience as a software quality assurance
test engineer with manual/automated testing of Web
- 2+ years hands on experience in automation using selenium or
Cypress and good understanding of automation testing
- An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies,
deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software
development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
- Experience testing mission-critical relational database
applications and web-based enterprise systems.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software
- Experience with relational databases.
- Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic
development teams and cross functional teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS is a plus.
Overview Of Company
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial
real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our
suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and
gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market
conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most
well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar,
the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet,
the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate
marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for
renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of
performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel
industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for
businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of
online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices
throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of
over 4,300 worldwide.
Whats In It For You
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of
collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest
across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous
compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported
in both your professional and academic growth with internal
training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange
Our Benefits Package Includes (but Is Not Limited To)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental /
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center
membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons,
personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and
bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared
foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to
learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take
our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at
CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to
work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note
that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
Keywords: CoStar Group, Washington DC , Software Engineer in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!