Remote Pega Developer
Company: TCI Technology Consulting Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2021
TCI has an immediate need for a REMOTE Pega Developer. This is
not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract
opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to
competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our
Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life
Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship.
Must have a current Public Trust (or higher) Security Clearance and
CompTIA S+ certification.
SUMMARYOur government/military client seeks a highly motivated
self-starter Pega Developer that can work remotely or report
on-site in Virginia.
- Provides expertise and direction in the development and/or
modification of computer-based scientific, technical, and business
software systems. Uses expertise to design develop, code, test, and
- Understanding of BPM, BRE and creating web applications that
- Ensures reliability and availability of Pega's BRE and BPM
Platform and works with cross-functional teams on capacity
- Validates code for compliance of standards and Pega
- Identifies reusable functionality and implementing it as a
- Experienced in mapping Business and Functional Requirements to
PEGA PRPC functionality.
- Experience in creating Business Rules and Business Process
Flows, Integrations and Responsive UI components for multiple
device types and screens.
- Creates customized Flows and Action forms to align with
- Creates activities and steps for implementing Core Business
- Applies business rules from the service environment to
streamline information presented to the client, scrum teams and
- Identifies reporting requirements to general business
functionality, non-functionality needs and required data attributes
for BPM specific workflows.
- Works with users to define existing or new system scope and
- Oversees testing and debugging, identifies risks and undertakes
steps to mitigate risks or defects.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
executing in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- 5-8 years of PEGA programming experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training is
- PEGA Platforms: PRPC v5.5, PRPC v6.1, PRPC v7.2.1, PRPC
- PEGA BPM Frameworks: PEGA, CPM-HC, PEGA SPM, PCS. PEGA
- Experience in Pega Customer Process Manager (CPM).
- Exposure to web services (SOAP, RESTful, XML, JSON, etc.).
- Understanding of PRPC flows, decisions and rules.
- Excellent communication abilities
- Must have CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Must have a current DoD Public Trust (or higher) Security
- Compliance with Covid Vaccine Mandate is required.
- Pega Certified System Architect (CSA) Certification or Pega
Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) or LSA certification a
Keywords: TCI Technology Consulting Inc, Washington DC , Remote Pega Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!