Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Drupal Developer Location: Reston, VA (onsite from
Mid-January)Duration: 6-12 months Contract to Hire Job
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate
technical specifications to design or redesign complex software
components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation
and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and
support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a
positive manner. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer
science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years' experience required.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful
deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end.
- Experience with PHP Coding and developed custom Drupal modules
in Windows Environment
- Experience with Acquia platform and developing/deploying Drupal
websites to Acquia Site factory/Acquia Cloud Enterprise
- Experience working with Drupal 8 (Must/highly preferred)/
Drupal 7 based websites.
- Experience working with Content Workflow, CK Editor and
developing custom Drupal modules
- . Experience working with Apache Solr, Composer, and setting up
CI/CD Jenkins pipeline for Drupal environment
- . Familiarity with Headless/Decoupled website development
- Experience developing web applications using front-end
- Experience building RESTful API
- Ability to Integrate with Web services (RESTful/JSON,SOAP
- Familiar with GIT repositories (Bit Bucket)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and accountable for
- Experience working in Dynamic environment and interact with
- Strong working experience with core Java APIs
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience in Oracle DB/My SQL from development standpoint
- Experience in Windows environment is required
- Good communication skills and great attitude to work in a team
environment to solve complex problems Nice to have:
- Strong experience in HTML, CSS, Angular or React, and
- Proven experience with Angular 4,5,6 / Typescript
- Selenium Test Automation experience or any test automation
experienceDigital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates
without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: DISYS, Washington DC , Drupal Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!