Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
java developer creates user information solutions by developing,
implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
The person in this job designs and develops high-volume,
low-latency applications for high performance and ability. One of
the major tasks of a developer is to contribute to the entire
development lifecycles, write well designed, testable and efficient
code. A developer must ensure that designs are in compliance to the
specifications. The developer will be closely working to a specific
client and tee up for instructions and other specifications. The
person in this job updates, maintains and adds functionalities to
an existing java software program that has been developed for over
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer
- Must have at least 2 years of extensive experience in
Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the
following programming languages or technologies: Java/J2EE, C++, C,
XML/XHTML or CGI-Python .
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture;
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under
- Develops and enhance software applications through coding and
- Involves in code reviews and training.
- Delivers highest quality software by creating unit test plan
and testing code thoroughly.
- Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for
- Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation
specification and coding standards.
- Creates project documentations and coordinate technical issues.
- Reports to a technical lead
- Knows the business rules and concepts, software specifications
and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in
completing the assigned task.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Washington DC , Java developer, IT / Software / Systems , Suitland, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!