Systems Engineer Human Language Technology Support (TS/SCI with Polygraph)
Company: Lgs Innovations Llc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
CACI is hiring a Systems Engineer (SE) for an exciting opportunity
we have available in Washington, D.C.!
More About the Role:
You will work with human language technology (HLT) to streamline
and enhance operational translation workflows. This includes
supporting the implementation of Computer Assisted Translation
(CAT) tools, Machine Translation (MT), Optical Character
Recognition (OCR), Terminology Management (TMM), Automatic Speech
Recognition (ASR), and other HLT tools and processes.
What You'll Get to Do:
- You will manage and maintain translation memories (TMs) and
terminology databases (TBs).
- Train and prepare users at all levels on basic to intermediate
usage of tools, including travel to offsite locations when
- Assist with scripting and development of advanced workflows
including document/audio triage, speech-to-tech, and multilingual
- Lead technical efforts to transition new HLTs into the
Sponsor's product environment, including testing and system change
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance (active / in-scope)
- B.A. / B.S. Degree and Ten (10) years of relative experience.
Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics, or Foreign Language, or equivalent years of
- Basic programming (C#, Java, etc.)
- Basic Scripting (PowerShell, Perl, RegEX)
- HTML, XML, XLIFF, TMX, TBX, and varied file formats and
- Microsoft Office Products, including foreign language fonts,
encoding, and input method editors
- Troubleshooting with users and tracking issues
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Translation work or knowledge of foreign language
- AWS Cloud experience
- Computation system development and integration
- Computational linguistic research
- Active relevant certificates
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Lgs Innovations Llc, Washington DC , Systems Engineer Human Language Technology Support (TS/SCI with Polygraph), IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!