Full Stack Developer
Company: Under Process
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Role : Full Stack DeveloperLocation : Washington, DCDuration :
12 Months +
- Hands-on role with extensive involvement in developing,
implementing, operating and enhancing products. The candidate is
accountable for the quality of the product delivered.
- Implements the best practices of Agile and DevSecOps to deliver
quality products predictably and consistently.
- Evaluates functional/business and technical requirements and
- Reviews proposed enhancements to validate feasibility and
assists with scoping and estimating work.
- Conducts development and testing activities using Agile and
DevSecOps best practices
- Follows defined development workflows and quality processes and
creates the required design and development artifacts
- Conducts peer reviews, parallel programming to
- Provides product support, product troubleshooting support and
resolves product issues and defects
- In coordination with others, monitors and analyzes production
performance, while looking for ways to optimize and scale existing
- Monitors product and process metrics (such as speed of
delivery, quality, usability) and implements process improvements
and product enhancements
- Promotes knowledge sharing activities within and across
different product teams by creating and engaging in communities of
practice and through documentation, training, and mentoring
- Keep skills up to date through ongoing self-directed
- 7 - 10 years of full-lifecycle application development
experience and at least 3 years of experience using the
technologies listed below and AWS cloud platform
- 5+ years of experience using Agile, DevSecOps, Test driven
development, and other lean methodologies.
- Must have experience in using Agile project management tools
(JIRA), and CI/CD pipelines.
development (GraphQL/RESTful), messaging (kafka, AWS kinesis or
others), serverless application development using AWS Lambda, SQL
and NoSQL databases, AWS services (Lambda, S3, Dynamo, Kinesis,
RDS, Redshift and several others)
- Experience developing cloud native solutions according to
industry best practices
- Use industry best practices for source code management in Git
as if it were open source
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to present and comprehend technical details clearly. Must be able
to demonstrate product demos to users and stakeholders, collect
feedback and implement improvements.
If interested, please share your updated resume to
Keywords: Under Process, Washington DC , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!