Sr. Technical Delivery Project Manager
Company: Pyramid Systems, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
For the past 25 years, Pyramid Systems has been successfully
delivering Modernization, DevSecOps, Cloud, and Analytics digital
services to federal agencies. We recently achieved the 2019 Great
Place to Work certification and we are consistently recognized for
our culture of putting our customers and employees at the forefront
of our corporate agenda. What Pyramid Offers: Our people and
culture are our most important and unique assets, so everyone is
treated like a professional and we invest heavily in our work-life
environment. We offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits
package, a robust performance-based rewards program, and a plethora
of fun social activities. Our team is hardworking, collaborative,
passionate, caring, authentic, results-focused, and
forward-thinking. We care deeply about our clients' missions and
about the success of the solutions we deliver. OverviewPyramid
Systems Inc. is looking for a passionate technologist that will be
responsible for delivering projects in support of our various
Federal Government Contracts. As a Project Manager with a strong
technical background you will lead multiple teams through the
entire delivery lifecycle. You will evaluate solutions, assess
risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make
tradeoffs, and help balance the business needs versus technical
constraints. You will be a key member of the team and a key reason
for its eventual success. We are looking for someone who is
passionate about planning and executing, and can boldly lead happy,
healthy teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage complete lifecycle for Software development projects in
a Federal government contracting environment
- Understand project requirements from both a business and a
technical standpoint and work with project team to deliver
solutions in an agile manner leveraging DevSecOps practices
- Understand and manage stakeholder (product owner, client
management, Pyramid management) needs and priorities to ensure the
needs are translated into accurate requirements, they are
prioritized in to appropriate releases, and delivery meets business
- Provide leadership and support toward successful execution of
all formal Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Work across different technologies spanning various platforms
to deliver solutions hosted on Cloud and on-premise
- Support multiple business applications, as well as development
of new applications across different technologies.
- Work with multiple teams and resources including User
Experience, System Architecture, User Interface Design and
Development, System Development, Performance Engineering, Testing,
Transition, and IT Operations and get them to march towards a
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders
- Develop strategies for contingency planning and risk
mitigation; proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues
- Maintain meticulous records of project and program financials,
issues, risks, decisions, schedules.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to management
based on best practices and experience working in
- Support business development, proposal activities, and white
papers as necessary to promote Pyramid, identify new opportunities,
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance (preferred) or
- Minimum of 8 years' experience working in contract
- High attention to detail and organization.
- Able to work well in a team environment and excel in a
- Able to work independently and with limited guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically
Keywords: Pyramid Systems, Inc., Washington DC , Sr. Technical Delivery Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!