Microsoft Platform Solutions Engineer
Company: Cavendish Farms Corporation
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) WASHINGTON, Dist.
Columbia, United States Bring the excitement of the Microsoft
Platform to Organizations that long for-- cloud-- solutions --that
are easy to use --and-- allow-- business --users to focus on
business, not technology.-- We are very successful-- in-- using the
Microsoft platform to make work lives easier. Working in tandem
with account executives and marketing. Close working relationship
with development and product teams. Solutions Engineers at Altai
Systems are deeply experienced in leading technical pre-sales--
demos and following Altai's sales methodology from high-level
product demos to-- more advanced demos with mixed audiences from
marketing to IT. Acting as a trusted advisor for Altai Systems'
prospects , SEs-- are able to --efficiently answer prospects'
questions on Dynamics 365 and-- SaaS applications . , Our-- demos
are integral to e nsuring --our-- prospects understand-- how
digital transformation assists them in tackling-- the challenges
they face-- every day . Requirements
- Work in tandem with the account executive s --to guide
prospects through the buying cycle, including but not limited to
guidance with solution architectures and 3 rd --party integrations,
assistance with delivering high-quality and consistent RFP
responses, and security questionnaires.
- Deliver and assist with the design of --highly impactful demos
to-- prospects and customers .
- Partner with sales Account Executives to plan for, target and
expand new and existing customer accounts.--
- Serve as an internal and external subject matter expert on
Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and services, key integrations, and
use cases across assigned customers.
- Ability to c ollaborate with engineering and product management
to share product feedback, design guidance, and best
- Provide channel partner technical enablement and support, and
support regional trade shows and events, as assigned.--
- -- Working in tandem with the Account Executive, u nderstand
the various levels of stakeholders involved in making decisions
about large-scale tech nology --changes .
- Keeping abreast of added/changed features and functionality of
Dynamics 365 and --Altai 's SaaS solutions.
- Work closely with the Altai-- s ales-- team to ensure that the
appropriate messaging is maintained --and according to our sales
- Work alongside the Altai-- s ales staff and strategic partners
to bring new solutions to market and provide technical guidance to
help-- partners win.
- In conjunction with marketing, h ost field learning
opportunities that showcase managed partner and ISV solution for
- Other duties-- as assigned.-- Minimum Qualifications--
- 7+ years experience in a customer facing technical role such as
sales/solutions engineering, services consulting, or customer
success, supporting enterprise customers.
- Strong-- customer-facing skills including presentations, demos,
- Strong technical contributor across a wide variety of modern
technologies, with experience architecting complex SaaS solutions
including API integrations.--
- Experience-- various sales methodologies --and comfortable
operating in a consultative selling environment.--
- Substantial expertise with at least two of the following
categories of technologies:--
- Cloud/SaaS - Scalability, cloud providers, security
- Restful APIs - Integrations & web development-- Desired
- Ability-- to-- converse --with-- CxOs --and-- develop p
rototype solutions using the Microsoft-- Platform --and-- Altai's--
Dynamics 365 CRM-- PowerApps solution (s) .
- D etail-orientation,--
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple demands in a
- Sound knowledge on concepts of unit testing own code
- Ability to take initiative when opportunities arise.--
- W orks-- well as part of a team. Education:--
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technically related field
( i.e. --computer science, engineering, IT, etc.).--
- Altai Systems is a fast-growing organization offering the right
person the opportunity to learn, grow and advance . Altai
- A competitive compensation-- package
- Bonus opportunities--
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare--
- 401k Plan--
- Paid holidays and vacation time-- Travel : While currently
there is no travel to prospects, pre- covid , travel required to
WASHINGTON, Dist. Columbia, United States
- Position Title: Microsoft Platform Solutions Engineer
- Company Name: ALTAI SYSTEMS
- Industry: Higher Logic,IMPak,Impexium,Microsoft
CRM,netFORUM,netFORUM Enterprise,netFORUM Pro,Nimble AMS by
- Job Function: Applications Engineer
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Associates Degree
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
- Required Travel: None Please refer to the company's website or
job descriptions to learn more about them. Nurse Practitioner,
Optum at Home - Washington, DC UnitedHealth Group Washington, DC,
United States Administrative Professional - Program Support...
OBXtek Inc. Washington, DC, United States P Vice President, Human
Resources, Benefits &... Pharmaceutical Care Management...
Washington, DC, United States P Vice President, Human Resources,
Benefits &... 2025 M Street, NW, Suite 800 Washington, Dist.
Columbia 20036 (202) 367-1165
Keywords: Cavendish Farms Corporation, Washington DC , Microsoft Platform Solutions Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!