Systems Analyst, Web Applications Programmer/ Developer, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Dept. of J[...]
Company: C&C International Computers & Consultants Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
View all jobs Systems Analyst, Web Applications Programmer/
Developer, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Dept. of Justice July 2020
Washington, D.C. -- Computer/Software C&C International
Recruitment Accepting Resumes For:
Litigation Support Services
U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
Washington, D.C. 20002
**Candidate should have strong editing background and ability to
work with multiple groups across the division.
This is a temporary to permanent hire contract position with an
hourly pay rate to be determined based on the following:
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for the Washington D.C. area for
- Federal contract position description and requirements
- Candidate experience and qualifications
Please provide requested salary in a cover letter in addition to a
No travel required for this position.
Period of Performance:
Monday through Friday, eight (8) hour work schedule, day time
Telecommuting approved for the position; employee may be required
to perform tasks at office location given prior notification
Requested Resume Format:
- --A one-paragraph overview highlighting qualifications for the
position, software certifications, and education.
- --Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1"
margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Three (3) professional references:Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure:--
- Request to upload resume with references as one file, no more
than three (3) pages, in the above format
- Email resume and references as one file to:
- Professional references are requested to assist in with
determining reliability and character of applicants. Resume without
references may not be considered. Special Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. government Public Trust security
(active security clearance preferred)
- Must demonstrate substantial, hands-on, successful experience in
actually doing the work on the systems being used, usually at least
three (3) years of such experience.
Crystal Reports, Oracle 12c, and Applications Service Provider
- --Coding Web Applications
- Also, knowledge of latest technologies and languages such as MVC,
Entity Framework, JQuery, Bootstrap, and HyperText Markup Language
- Data migration activities to include end-to-end data migration
activities such as: data analysis, mapping, writing extraction
logic and data quality & validation processes to ensure the
successful migration of data from Oracle to SQL Server 2016
- General knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Server, User
Interface Design, web design and technology security, relational
database exposure and OO principles.
- Candidate must have strong working knowledge of migration from
Oracle to SQL Server, which include database schemas conversion,
data conversion and data migration
- Experience with data migration and creating schemas;
strong--T-SQL knowledge; thorough understanding of end-to-end data
conversion/ migration concepts
- Be able to advise on options, risks, and any impacts related to
data conversion & migration; knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL
scripting, databases, data structures, and data types/formation
- Candidate should have strong editing background and ability to
work with multiple groups across the Civil Rights Division.
- Responsible for web based application development, maintenance,
and support for corporate Intranet and application systems using
cost effective techniques:
- Developing, maintaining and supporting web-based applications for
corporate Intranet and application systems;
Working with stakeholders and requirements analysts to understand
business needs; ---
- Designing and documenting technical specifications; Designing and
developing SQL Server/Oracle database structures and processes;
- Working closely with other programmers and database
administrators; Coding web applications; Working with quality
assurance staff to address issues found; Designing and implementing
appropriate security access procedures;
- Developing Mobile Applications using Android or iOS; Rewriting
several large classic ASP applications to ASP.NET technology;
- Performing unit testing on each module based on test
specifications; Updating program and test case specifications for
any discrepancies; Providing feedback on user interfaces, critical
business rules and functionalities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working directly with Government staff and/or under the direction
of the, as well as the Systems Manager
- Designs entire system to meet defined requirements; Works out the
details of functional and design requirements, systems design,
programming specifications, data elements, data validation
specifications, data capture mechanisms, and data conversion
procedures through discussions with Government staff and own
- Translates the functional requirements into systems designs
suitable for development of appropriate computer programs. Tests
software, including preparation and use of sample data for testing
purposes. Makes presentations of findings, recommendations, and
specifications in formal reports and in oral presentations.
- Develops systems documentation required in the task orders.
- Consults with Government staff and with other staff to assure
understanding of task objectives, identifies problems and suggests
- Provides technical expertise, direction and supervision to lower
- Reports on progress to Government staff and to superiors.
Provides user and technical documentation and training for systems
Adobe Flash, Visual Studio, ASP Technologies Platform, Microsoft
Internet Information Service, User Interface Design, Web
Keywords: C&C International Computers & Consultants Inc., Washington DC , Systems Analyst, Web Applications Programmer/ Developer, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Dept. of J[...], IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!