Senior Software Engineer - TS Clearance Required
Posted on: July 1, 2020
LMI is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead a small
development team through design and development of custom solutions
that query a very large SQL Server database. The ideal candidate
has experience in scoping, designing, documenting, developing,
modifying, testing, installation, implementation, and maintaining
of software applications. Preferred experience in performing these
activities for staffing and human resources solutions and
developing tools and models to support staffing and workforce
studies. This position supports the Department of State by
providing comprehensive and actionable reports related to workforce
modeling in the HR space. This position is located in Washington,
DC. LMI is a government consulting firm dedicated exclusively to
advancing the management of the government. Delivering the best
value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our
mission of advancing government rather than to delivering
shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and
commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our
- Work with a team of LMI software developers and domain experts
to design and develop data-intensive, web-based applications in
support of a federal agencies using the Microsoft .NET framework
and SQL Server.
- Perform software development activities including requirements
gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation,
testing and integration.
- Play an active role in collaborating and consulting with the
client to define requirements and scope project activities as a
senior member of the development teamRequired Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
computer science, management information systems, mathematics,
engineering, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Scrum Agile methodology.
- Experience with DevOps tools and best practices.
- Strong demonstrated experience in web development using ASP.NET
and C# with Web Forms and MVC.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with relational
databases (Microsoft SQL Server) and developing database-driven
- Familiar with developing reports using SQL-Server Reporting
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS),
and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Active Top Secret clearance is required, for which you must be
a US Citizen.Preferred Experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: workforce
modeling, human resources management, industrial engineering,
business process reengineering, staffing models and analysis.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with a
team of software developers.
- Experience working in a consultant/client environment.
- Project management experience and/or certification.
- Scrum Master Certification#LI-SH1LMI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer-all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Keywords: LMI, Washington DC , Senior Software Engineer - TS Clearance Required, IT / Software / Systems , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!