Technical Trainer III - Washington
Posted on: April 18, 2019
We are looking for a Senior Technical Trainer in our Washington DC
customer site. This person develops, organizes and delivers
technical training programs and related materials in support of
customers and/or company employees. The Technical Training
Specialist must use professional oral and/or written communication
skills with customers, vendors and coworkers. The Technical
Training Specialist must exhibit good judgment in interfacing with
all government and contract personnel, providing proper examples of
work performance, and adherence to professional standards and
operational and security guidelines as defined by the Government
- Works with customer and functional organizations to establishes
course content and objectives. Prepares lesson plans from
engineering documentation, field service requirements or software
- Ensures course material reflects current product features.
- Instructs participants in both classroom lectures and hands-on
sessions. Follows up to determine applicability of course
- Conduct software training on Commercial off the Shelf
applications to client end user.
- Provides support to the software development lifecycle through
requirements gathering/documentation, software design, software
testing and end-user documentation including online or hardcopy
- Works with end users, developers and other parties to support
software products throughout the product's lifecycle.
- Develops and maintains training materials for end users for a
variety of COTS products.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical training, with 5+
years of experience in technical training and support on computer
systems, hardware and software. Experience may be substituted for
educational requirements, and education may be substituted for
years of experience.
- Experience in delivering software applications training to end
users on in a classroom and/or one-on-one setting.
- Experience with developing training documentation (lesson
plans, procedures, reports, etc.).
- Familiar in delivering technical systems (hardware and
software) training to end users on in a classroom and/or one-on-one
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and
Windows 10) and MS-office suite (Office 2010 and Office 365).
- Experience delivering technical training via remote training
tools such as Adobe Connect and Adobe Captivate.
- ACTIVE Interim SECRET or Secret CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical training with 10+
years of relative experience.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and/or Microsoft Certified
Learning Consultant (MCLC) certifications, and/or their equivalents
strongly recommended. SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- This position requires the candidate to hold an ACTIVE Interim
Secret or Secret security clearance.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Washington DC , Technical Trainer III - Washington, Human Resources , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!