Consultant, Organizational & Talent Development
Company: Airlines Reporting Corporation
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Location: US-VA-ArlingtonJob ID: 2019-1829# of Openings: 1Category: Human ResourcesPosition Sumary
ARC is searching for a Senior Consultant, Organizational & Talent Development to join our HR team. As a Senior Consultant, Organizational & Talent Development, you will provide a range of consultation services in change management, organization design, development and effectiveness, talent assessment and development and performance management. You will develop and implement key OD solutions to create and sustain organization and leadership effectiveness. You will also diagnose, analyze and support efforts to improve employee engagement, advance a customer-focused and market-driven culture, accelerate strategy implementation and improve team effectiveness.
You will be based at our metro-accessible headquarters in Arlington, VA.
If you are a seasoned OD professional with a passion for quality, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Gather, analyze and present data from key stakeholders and recommend solutions that can improve the effectiveness of individuals, leaders and teams.
- Recommend and deliver OD services to advance key organizational initiatives and create alignment with organization's strategic plans.
- Create change management and communication strategies for team and organization-wide initiatives; provide change management expertise and consultation to stakeholders as needed.
- Help establish organization-wide processes that create organization health and employee satisfaction.
- Support organizational change efforts such as organization design and job design, clarification of roles and responsibilities and skill assessments.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 4+ years of experience in organization diagnosis, organization design, process improvement, performance management, change management, strategic planning, employee engagement and culture change as well as talent and team development
- Proficiency with MBTI, FIRO-B and similar tools as well as various psychometric tools and methods.
This Qualification Would Be Nice to Have:
- Master's degree in Psychology or Organizational Development
What We Can Offer You:
- Our employees value the flexibility at ARC that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
- We offer a highly competitive, progressive benefits package and hands-on learning and development opportunities.
- Our teams are motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- For more than half a century, ARC has been a trusted provider of settlement services, settling more than $86 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies each year.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Keywords: Airlines Reporting Corporation, Washington DC , Consultant, Organizational & Talent Development, Human Resources , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!