Analyst, HR Systems
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,400 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other-that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Analyst, HR Systems
The Talent department serves as EAB's Human Resources division and supports the firm's most valuable asset - our staff. The HR Analyst is responsible for systems and data management, business analysis, reporting, and operational support to enhance Talent's mission to elevate firm performance
The Analyst will participate as a core member of the department, working closely with the division's leadership over recruiting, training and development, benefits, etc.
The Analyst will serve as tier II systems support and play a key role in department process improvement projects. The successful candidate for this position will be collaborative by nature, have an ability to think creatively, and be comfortable tackling specific problems by applying a general strategic framework.
This role is based in Washington, D.C.
- Manage the day-to-day administration and maintenance of our applicant tracking and human resources information systems, Workday and Hirebridge
- Develop and oversee processes to ensure data integrity, including evaluation of current data entry and management, routine data audits, and training
- Develop system expertise to drive utilization, optimization of functionality, and create operational efficiencies
- Serve as a customer support contact for employees as needed to troubleshoot system-related questions and train them on system capability
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within Talent systems and collaborate with team members to propose new and innovative solutions
- Perform analysis and regular reporting on key business metrics for senior management and group leaders
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, business, or other related field
- Excellent Academic record
- MS Office experience
- Must possess at least two of the following:
- Experience analyzing data
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in customer service
- Demonstrated Proficiency in MS Excel
- 2+ year of relevant work experience
- Experience in Human Resources and/or working with Workday or other HRIS systems
- Experience with applicant tracking systems reporting tools, or other CRM systems
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Experience handling sensitive firm, department and individual performance information
- Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Attention to detail
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to "make education smarter and our communities stronger" we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Keywords: EAB, Washington DC , Analyst, HR Systems, Human Resources , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!