Program Support Assistant (Volunteer Recruitment & Selection, University Programs)
Company: French Consulting
Posted on: May 29, 2023
We are looking for individuals who want to join our Team in
Washington DC. Apply Now!JOB -OPENING
- Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - Program Support Assistant,
Office of Volunteer Recruitment and Selection, University Programs
- Location: - - - - Peace Corps Headquarters, Washington, DC
- Start Date: - 8 May 2023
- Job-Type: - - - Full TimeJob OverviewWe are seeking
professionals to provide administrative and project management
services support to multiple Peace Corps program offices to enhance
the abilities and mission. Individuals with strong customer service
ability, good communication, organization, and collaboration
skills, and strong administrative skills are encouraged to
- High level of Proficiency in office applications and electronic
calendars, to include Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
SharePoint, Teams, and Outlook
- Ability to write and/or edit project/task documents, reports,
- Ability to provide administrative /clerical support to programs
and projects assigned.
- Education: Associate's or higher preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience with scheduling and project management
- Must be an American citizenResponsibilities Include but are not
- Manages records management system of VRS activity and makes
recommendations regarding records management, in accordance with
Peace Corps and National Archives guidelines.
- Supports Program Services and Support
- Supports Customer Services and Problem Resolution
- Provides support and assists in the planning, review, and
reporting of data/statistical results of program or project
studies. Proposes protocols for incoming data, organizes
computerized data sets, and retrieves computerized data.
- Coordinates office response to program inquiries. Under
guidance from the management, directly responds to, or refers to
appropriate staff person for response, telephone, e-mail and U.S.
mail inquiries about the program, assuring entry of contact and
other data into appropriate databases. - Assists with Office intern
program recruitment and onboarding (as applicable), excluding
- Serves as liaison to central administrative staff on office
support services for extensive organizational needs, e.g.,
schedules and monitors projects.
- Provides program assistance with special projects. Assists the
Program Manager in collecting, classifying and assembling technical
and other information for program research projects. Completes
program research and/or special projects as assigned, including but
not limited to Internet research and PowerPoint presentations.
Assists staff with the creation of program resource materials and
assessment of their effectiveness.
- Coordinates office receipt of goods and services by preparing,
obtaining appropriate signatures for, and monitoring through the
agency procurement system purchase requests, travel authorizations,
supply and other purchase orders and related documents. Maintains
complete and accurate records of all documents generated for office
expenditures from appropriated budgets.
- Coordinates assembly of materials for mailings.
- Drafts correspondence and reports; proofreads program
publications as requested by staff.
- Assists in planning and implementation of departmental
meetings. Makes space and equipment reservations for meetings.
Accurately records and distributes in a timely manner minutes of
staff meetings as requested.
- Coordinates site planning; participant travel and lodging;
meeting space; catering and special event arrangements. Manages
meeting registration processes. Prepares summary reports on meeting
expenditures, attendance, and logistics implementation and makes
recommendations for future meeting planning and
implementation.APPLICATION PROCESSFor more information, go to our .
- Upload your resume directly at .--French Consulting is proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: French Consulting, Washington DC , Program Support Assistant (Volunteer Recruitment & Selection, University Programs), Human Resources , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...