Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking a Trainer to provide professional
service support to our DHS customer. This position will assist in
the development, tracking, and reporting of training materials in
support of DHS CyberSecurity. -Primary Responsibilities:
- Consult with Cybersecurity specialists to gain topical content
for training development.
- Administer the designated Cybersecurity Training delivery
- Engage in regular and ad hoc communications with stakeholders
and end users, such as email, training support inquiries, and other
in-person or written communications.
- Provide support in preparing Cybersecurity Awareness and
Training briefings, reports for senior management, and policy
- Develop Cybersecurity Training and provide subject matter
expertise on blended training development (including online
training development) using Government provided tools, (e.g., Adobe
Captivate, Adobe Pro, Adobe Premiere Rush, KnowBe4)
- Assist with the coordination, planning, and management of
Cybersecurity Training Working Groups and Integrated Project Teams
(IPTs) as appropriate.
- Assist with the collection, consolidation, and analysis of data
calls as appropriate.
- Update relevant Cybersecurity Training SharePoint sites as
appropriate, to include ensuring that the latest artifacts are
uploaded, and links are functional.
- Deliver all requested work products by agreed upon due dates
- Assist the federal Assessment team with providing CFO
Designated Systems Training (minimum annually)
- Develop training agenda
- Develop presentation slides.
- Assist in Presenting training topics to components.Required
- BS degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.Preferred
- Experience training IT, cybersecurity, or related technical
topics for the federal government, particularly DHS.Pay Range:Pay
Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00The Leidos pay range
for this job level is a general guideline only -and not a guarantee
of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in
extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Trainer, Human Resources , Lanham, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...