Federal HR Specialist (e-OPF)
Company: For Your Information, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
FYI - For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest growing
and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country.
We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to
make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development
and promotion - people are the core of everything we do. If you are
looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right
FYI - For Your Information, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business
GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital,
Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many
factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR
professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed
management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional and
local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational
structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy
and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the
real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
The Federal HR Specialist (e-OPF) shall provide the full range of
payroll duties to produce results as described below. Tasks, to
include; but, not limed to the following:
- Day forward scanning of documents into eOPF.
- Working with Vendor to scan and upload backlog documents into
- Quality control inspections of eOPF.
- Maintain SF1150 records; (to include, producing, quality
checks, correcting and uploading).
- Request eOPF transfers from losing agency for newly hired
- Sending eOPF out to gaining agency or NPRC.
- Run eOPF reporting to validate and Quality Control document
- Run reports data feed reports and correct data feed
- Update, prepare and ensure eOPF is audit ready per regulations
for audit by OPM.
- Processing Employment Verifications.
- Processing I-9 (eVerify) information.
- Obtain personnel records for agency -employees from
- Working with Inspectors needing access to eOPF for
- Processing Continuing service agreements (CSA) in the NFC
- Maintain and monitor CSA program information and
- Download Administrative Billings and Collections (ABCO) bills
- Prepare bills for Payroll Specialists to process.
- Assist with reviewing and releasing manual payments for the
payroll team for mass actions such as Max-out, Uniform Division
Retention, and Cyber payments.
- Federal human resources experience a plus.
- 5-8 year of experience processing e-OPF, I9 verifications,
Service Now, Billing/Records -
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and
Keywords: For Your Information, Inc., Washington DC , Federal HR Specialist (e-OPF), Human Resources , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!