Easy Apply, $20-$40 Per Hr - Semiconductor Equipment Technician
Company: Orion: Micron
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Description: In this role, you will be responsible for
maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of complex equipment in a
semiconductor manufacturing facility. Pay: $20-40/hr + Over-time
(-W2 $50,000-80,000); 8 hours of built in Over-time every 2 weeks +
more over-time available.
- Pay is heavily dependent on experience. Semiconductor and other
relatable experience will be considered
- Micron offers up to $45/hr starting pay for candidates with
extensive semiconductor experience.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus Shift: Compressed schedule
- 12 hours shifts - 4 days on, 3 off followed by 3 days on, 4
- Rotate every 4 months between night and day shift Benefits:
- Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined
Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid
maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program,
Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs,
Fitness Center/Activity rooms, Tuition Reimbursement, Micron
Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire
- Generous relocation assistance provided! Requirements:
- You must have a technical background- electrical, mechanical,
- All job specific training is provided.
- COVID Vaccine is required BUT exemptions will be considered on
a case-by-case basis
Keywords: Orion: Micron, Washington DC , Easy Apply, $20-$40 Per Hr - Semiconductor Equipment Technician, Human Resources , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!