HR Support Specialist - Part-time (Remote)
Company: HRBoost, LLC.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At HRBoost we bring joy and purpose to people through their
work! We are not just responsive; rather we are proactive. We aim
to set the standard in service. We believe presence is more than
just being present. We know transactional work meets
HRBoost is currently seeking a talented, part-time HR Support
Specialist to join our team to serve as a Support Specialist to our
clients. The HR Support Specialist provides support in recruitment,
payroll, policy development, legal compliance, benefits,
compensation, employee relations, training and talent development.
This is a remote, work from home position.
- Support various human resources plans and procedures and assist
in the development and implementation of human resources policies
- Conduct recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt
- Provide to support to clients in the processing of
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile
reports from database.
- Participate in development of organization goals, objectives
- Assist in administration and monitoring of compensation and
performance evaluation programs.
- Responsible to advise clients of compliance requirements for
all federal and state laws related to benefits, compensation,
employment, affirmative action, equal employment and training.
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution,
change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating
benefit information to employees of clients.
- Develop and maintain corporate records as needed; maintain
client records, reports, and logs to conform to all regulations and
best practice advisement.
- Develop and implement talent development, recognition and
- Provide guidance on health and safety programs for wellness
including compliance to OSHA.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of
client assessments in relation to established goals. Recommend new
approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual
improvements in efficiency of services performed.
What You Need To Succeed
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
training and/or experience and a minimum of five years of work
experience in the field of human resources are required. Prior
experience in recruitment and payroll processing. The candidate
must have strong attention to detail, excellent communication
skills, strong time management and organizational skills, the
ability to handle multiple tasks and the ability to work in a
fast-paced environment under dynamic schedule constraints with
frequent interruptions. Strong PC skills, proficiency with
Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of human resources
principles and practices, labor laws, employee benefits, compliance
and reporting laws are required. Experience with small to midsized
enterprises. Periodic travel to client locations and team meetings.
Part of a team that championed the journey to the best place to
work. PHR/SPHR Certification is preferred.
Who We Are
HRBoost, LLC offers a full range of human resources services on
both a consulting and outsourced basis. Our solutions are based
upon best practices and the latest thinking in the field of human
resources management. Check us out at www.hrboost.com,
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: HRBoost, LLC., Washington DC , HR Support Specialist - Part-time (Remote), Human Resources , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!