Project Coordinator - $18-21/hr - Bethesda, MD
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Our client, an international development firm in Bethesda, MD
seeks a temporary Project Coordinator for their busy international
project team.About You:
- Bachelor's degree in public health, international development
or related field is required
- 1+ years of professional office experience is required.
Experience within a non-profit or healthcare organization is
- High degree of professionalism, attention to detail and
customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and
PowerPoint) is required;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.The Job:
- Manage scheduling, conference call coordination, preparing for
meetings, and other administrative tasks.
- Maintain an organized filing system for the department.
- Prepare meeting materials and record meeting notes.
- Assist with various MS Office Suite projects within Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Maintain and track documents in SharePoint.
- Assist with general administrative duties as needed.This is a
temporary position with the possibility of going permanent and will
pay an hourly rate ranging from $18/hr-$21/hr. This is an excellent
opportunity for someone who is passionate about international
development! If this sounds like you, apply today with your Word
formatted resume!Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals
with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Company Profile:Founded
by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career
placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing
solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project
completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and
continuous improvement.Our niche brands offer a complete suite of
staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500
across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and
industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas
and service offerings will be added to address ever changing
constituent needs.Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and
our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill
Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life
Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .We look forward
to working with you.Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Washington DC , Project Coordinator - $18-21/hr - Bethesda, MD, Human Resources , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!