HR Generalist - Compensation & Benefits
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Code: RCI-0210
- Location: Washington District of Columbia (DC) 20006 Will work
with and within HR functions to deliver HR programs and services to
clients--employees, candidates, students, and/or retirees.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law; other duties as assigned.--
- Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local
employment laws and regulations, and recommended best
- Assist with benefits enrollment season, reviewing and editing
job descriptions, compensation research
- Reconcile vendor invoices, handling employment-related
inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring
complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Responsibilities include answering Benefits Hotline
- Clerical, customer service, organizational, planning,
scheduling, project management, communications, analysis, data
analysis/process modeling/reporting, research
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in a minimum of three major
HR specialty areas, such as: compensation, benefits, employee
wellness programs and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and
talent management, productivity, recognition, and morale;
recruiting, workforce planning, HR analytics, coaching and
mentoring programs; and training and development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Office Suite experience.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Washington DC , HR Generalist - Compensation & Benefits, Human Resources , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!