Hotel Conference Service Manager
Company: Yotel Management USA CO LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2024
TITLE Hotel Conference Service ManagerABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
WELCOME TO YOTELA hotel that moves as fast as you. YOTEL has prime
locations around the world for you to get centred quickly. Staying
with us means spending time in the world's smartest places, where
desirable, tech and design-led environments make a real connection
with modern travellers on the go.MAKING YOUR HOTEL EXPERIENCE
NON-STOPYOTEL offers guests a hotel experience that challenges the
status quo, with a promise to deliver a different kind of stay
through awesome people, smart design and the creative use of
technology. LOCATION YOTEL Washington DC POSITION Catering Sales
Manager - DC DESCRIPTION YOTEL is challenging the status quo, it's
in our DNA!YOTEL appeals to those who find traditional hotels
uninspiring. We deliver a fresh hotel experience through awesome
people, smart design, the creative use of technology and unique
spaces, each with their own personality, all of which are connected
by a sense of community. Our people deliver all of this with a
touch of fun and tons of passion.At YOTEL Washington DC we provide
the Conference Service Manager with the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- FSA accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses
- 401K plan with fully vested matching
- YOTEL paid Life Insurance
- Short and long term insurance options
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick time off POSITION REQUIREMENTS:Major Duties &
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients to
produce group and/or conference business, to include room sales,
food & beverage sales, catering/banquet services, meeting room
- Participate in the research of the competition's products,
services and pricing and use it to develop strategic business
- Ensures Banquet Event Orders are created for each catering
- Leads BEO and Resume meetings
- Ensures contractual agreements are executed in a timely, and
- Develop community and industry relationships.
- Communicate, demonstrate, and support the company culture,
vision, values and branding standards in all aspects of sales and
- Partner with team to ensure all group needs are met,
encouraging repeat business.
- Communicates effectively and genuinely with guests, team
members and other departments.
- Shows initiative and anticipates needs in job
- Consistently follows up to ensure guest satisfaction that meet
and exceed our service standard.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced
- Conducts one-self in a professional, pleasant, and energetic
- Upholds the highest standards of YOTEL and business
- Maintains a friendly & cohesive work environment with crew,
internal departments & guests.
- Flexible schedule and hours.Perform other job-related duties as
- Exceptional Listening skills
- Detailed in communication, planning and organization
- Customer focused
- Advanced Excel and Power Point Skills
- Self-motivated positive role model
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in Opera, Delphi, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, HTML and Photoshop.
- Keeps up with the latest on-line technologies and trends. What
are YOTEL Crew like?
- Pro-active with a 'can do' positive attitude.
- Likes to be busy, always looking for the next task or goal to
- Great attention to detail in everything that they do
- Sociable and confident with each other and our guests
- Friendly, warm and welcoming always
- Professional in their outlook, taking pride in their
appearance, performance and reputation.
- Like to own problems and find solutions for the benefit of the
guests and teams alike.This position description is not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or
qualifications associated with the associated with the position.
May perform other duties as assigned.PM23 SALARY $55K-75K SHIFT -
Days FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Full-Time EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT: Exempt EOE
STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. PIb57f18290c51-31181-33773325
Keywords: Yotel Management USA CO LLC, Washington DC , Hotel Conference Service Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!