Company: Silver Diner Development, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
If you have a passion for hospitality, connecting with people,
and serving great food on the cutting edge of hot trends, Silver
Diner is the place for you! At Silver Diner, we believe in a
culture where we put our people first and empower them to thrive
both professionally and personally. Our dedication to nurturing our
growth through the growth of our people leads the industry for
internal promotions, with more than 60% of our managers and ALL of
our General Manager and Area Directors having been promoted from
within. We offer more than a job for today. We offer a career path
for the future! OUR MISSION - TO BE THE BEST WE CAN BE!
- OUR PEOPLE - Our people are our most precious resource. Our
success as a company is totally dependent on our people's success
as professionals and individuals.
- OUR PRODUCT - We believe in executing our product 100% right
and never serving any product to our customers, which doesn't meet
these high standards.
- OUR GUESTS - The answer is yes. Now what is the Question?' We
strive never to say no to any guest's request. We are passionate in
our mission to deliver beyond what is expected.
- OUR GROWTH - We believe that growth and profits are an
outgrowth of excellence in executing our mission. We will not grow
at the sacrifice of our mission of executing excellence. We are
looking for contagiously friendly, warm, and energetic people to be
the face of our brand to the guests and sell our flexitarian menu
by award winning Chef Ype Von Hengst. Our bartenders make our
house-made syrups and purees from fresh ingredients from our local
farm partners. They create craft cocktails by our award-winning
mixologist Richard Torres.
- Full Time Bartenders make up to $800+ per week in tips!
- Full time and part time positions available.
- Weekends and holiday availability is required for this
position. We offer:
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance. 401K plan.
Employee Assistance Program.
- Perks: Referral Bonus Program, Meal Discounts. Gym membership
discounts, work shoe discounts and more!
- Opportunity for Growth: We offer the opportunity for growth,
including becoming a trainer, supervisor, and manager. Over 60% of
our managers and 100% of our GMs were promoted from within. Be a
part of one of the busiest restaurants in America and grow with one
of the hottest concept category leaders today! About Silver Diner
- One of Washington Post's 'Most Diverse Places to Work'
- One of Full Service Restaurant Magazine's '20 Full Service
Restaurants to Watch'.
- Winner of the 2020 TDn2K Best Practices Award for the Family
Dining Category! Silver Diner is a leader in the casual dining
segment. Our award winning Fresh & Local Menu with surprising
flexitarian & healthy options bridges the gap between tablecloth
restaurants and ho-hum fast food. We make our cuisine with the
highest quality ingredients from our direct partnerships with over
15 local farms that focus on organic and sustainable farming. We're
looking for contagiously friendly and CARING people who truly love
hospitality to be a part of our family. We believe in a warm,
friendly atmosphere with a deep familiarity for our guests. It's a
fast-paced and fun environment where everyone is enabled to achieve
their personal best. We firmly believe: People Are Our Most
Precious Resource.Keyword: BartenderRequired Experience: We require
that everyone has weekend and holiday availability for this
position. You must be of legal age to serve alcohol to be
considered for this position. Previous bartending experience is
required.From: Silver Diner Development, LLC
Keywords: Silver Diner Development, LLC, Washington DC , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Lanham, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!