Housekeeping Supervisor (Temporary) - Conrad Washington DC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Stay inspired by joining the stunning Conrad hotel located in
the heart of urban DC as a Housekeeping Supervisor !
This stylish and sophisticated Forbes 4-Star hotel has brought a
new standard of luxury to DC with 360 rooms, 32,000 square feet of
banquet space, and 5 food and beverage outlets . This includes a
signature restaurant, rooftop bar, lobby bar, club lounge, and
- Classification: Temporary (full-time hours )
- Shift: Various, needs to have flexibility
Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Facebook, Instagram
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible for leading,
training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the
hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, train and supervise Room Attendants and Housepersons on a
floor or designated area to ensure all rooms and public areas meet
established cleanliness and quality standards
- Room Inspections
- Assess inventory of, assign for cleaning and inspect rooms
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
- Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, lost and found
program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering/ Property
Operations to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items
related to guest rooms and public areas
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as
- Assist in performance evaluations of Room Attendants and
Housepersons, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace
culture ranking Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so
they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and
inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification and
union status of the position.
Keywords: Hilton, Washington DC , Housekeeping Supervisor (Temporary) - Conrad Washington DC, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!