Guest Relations Supervisor - Hotel Hive
Company: Modus by PM Hotel Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a Guest Services Supervisor who
is a hard-working, friendly, charismatic person who wants to
personalize the guest experience. The ideal candidate is dedicated,
personable, professional, and communicates well. This person will
play a critical role in the Front Office team.Our StoryHotel Hive
opened its doors in January 2017 as DC's first Micro Hotel. We have
a youthful vibe, where modern innovation meets historic character.
We are extremely interactive with our guests; exceptional and
personalized service is our top priority. Our goal is to provide a
restful, unique, and innovative hotel experience for our guests
before and after they buzz around DC.Who We Are
- Passionate – about hospitality and fostering an environment
where associates will thrive.
- Culture driven – dedicated to respect, teamwork, an
entrepreneurial spirit, and the drive to succeed.
- Unique - we encourage our associates to express themselves and
their individual talents. We celebrate diversity and are committed
to equity and inclusion.
- Innovators – we are a lifestyle hotel management company that
is constantly evolving. We are open minded individuals who embrace
- A growing team looking to expand with authentic and genuine
individuals who recognize the importance of team engagement.
- A company that has a culture of promoting from within.
- Recognized as a Top Workplace in The Washington Post and
Philadelphia Inquirer over the past 7 years.What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the MOD during your shift and take responsibility for
any decisions made during your shift.
- Provide support to guest services leaders and the entire hotel
- Maintain a positive, supportive environment that drives
colleague engagement every day.
- Provide leadership during a variety of shifts including days,
nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Provide exceptional personalized customer service and
experiences to guests.
- Live like a local. Knowledge of the neighborhood and city.
- Think on your feet, use good judgement and problem solve in a
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.What We're Looking For
- Passion for hospitality and providing excellent guest service.
This enthusiasm will be apparent from speaking with you.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Open availability required. Must be prepared to work various
shifts (for example: 7-3pm, 3-11pm, weekdays, weekends,
- 1-2+ years hotel experience preferred.What's In It For You
- Generous health, dental and vision insurance, plus 401K, all
available on day 1!
- Access to free virtual fitness classes and discounted in-person
- Gifted PTO on Day 1 + paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities – when you grow, we
grow!Non-Negotiables (Our Core Values)
- BE WILDLY PASSIONATE. Inspire others with your thirst for
- BE CURIOUS. Learn rapidly and eagerly.
- BE INNOVATIVE. Create new ideas that prove useful.
- EMBRACE CHANGE. Remain agile, flexible and nimble to thrive in
an evolving world.
- COMMUNICATE. Listen with the intent to understand. Share all
- HAVE INTEGRITY. Be honest and straightforward with
- USE GOOD JUDGMENT. Make wise decisions, even in the face of
- BUILD A POSITIVE TEAM. Learn from one another and help each
other to be great.
- SERVE OTHERS. Our guests, community, and each other. Be a part
of the bigger picture.
- LIVE 360. Practice work-life balance.Two more things . . .As
part of an organizational culture that embraces change and
progress, this job description does not seek to limit the tasks and
responsibilities of the position. Rather, it acts as a springboard
for future career and personal development within the property team
and entire Modus Hotels' community.We are an equal opportunity
employer. We actively respect the right of any qualified individual
who performs to Modus standards to work. Discrimination based on
gender, age, race, religion, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic not
related to performance, ability or attitude protected by state or
federal law, is disrespectful, bad business and won't be tolerated.
It's also illegal.Powered by JazzHROW7La2jrrE
Keywords: Modus by PM Hotel Group, Washington DC , Guest Relations Supervisor - Hotel Hive, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!