Restaurant Management Positions-DC
Company: B Hospitality Corp
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout ButlerButler Hospitality serves the world's
best hotel operators (Hersha, Real Hospitality, Crescent, M&R
to name a few) to increase the efficiency of their food and
beverage operations. Butler Hospitality takes over restaurants
inside of full-service hotels and transforms their kitchens into
delivery hubs that provide virtual room service and catering to
nearby limited- and select-service hotels.Read more about
Butler?Butler Hospitality is rapidly expanding, creating
opportunities for growth within our organization.
- Great pay and benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Bonus Structure
- Development and training programCurrent Opportunity Butler
Hospitality is looking for experienced Restaurant / Hotel F&B
managers and chefs to join our growing organization. If you have a
love of hospitality, a love of great hotels, and want to work with
a company that is changing the face of foodservice in hotels every
day then we want to hear from you. Qualifications:
- Two years of management experience required.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and
- Exceptional and professional communication skills, both oral
- Food & Beverage Supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a good understanding of how the job responsibilities
relate to other area of the Hotel and specific areas of the Food
and Beverage operations
- Assist with the management all hub employees to include all
- Must be able to work any shift, any day and long hours when
- Recognized experience in hiring, training and empowering
employees who are also held responsible and given consistent
- Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure
teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
- Excellent guest service skills. Ability to respond to handle
difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.Physical
Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently required to stand.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or
- Frequently required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 50
- Frequent exposure to outside weather conditions.Powered by
Keywords: B Hospitality Corp, Washington DC , Restaurant Management Positions-DC, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!