Company: Taffer's Tavern
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: BartenderPosition Summary: The
Bartender for Taffer's Tavern is unique in that you are both a
producer and server of our signature products. As a producer, you
must demonstrate a commitment to quality and recipe adherence. As a
server, you must be dedicated to the quality of your guests'
experience. Taffer's Tavern Bartenders are known for their skill,
knowledge, charismatic personalities, efficient service, and
represents the culture and brand we are all about.Location:
Taffer's Tavern 700 6th St NW Washington, DC
20001EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: -2-3 years of experience in
related experience. -Responsible for monitoring bar inventory and
replacing as needed. -Be familiar with standard concepts, practices
and procedures involving inventory control and storage. -Must
possess a positive and solution-oriented attitude. Must have the
"can do" attitude. -Ability to effectively deal with internal and
external guests, some of whom will require levels of patience and
tact as well as diplomacy to defuse anger, collect information, and
resolve conflict to resolution required. -Ability to exercise good
judgement in making decisions.-Must be flexible regarding changes
as well as willing and able to understand company policies and
appropriately support team. -Must be an advocate of exceptional
customer service. -Must be able to communicate fluently in English
(written and oral) with guests and team members.-Leadership,
problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
-Proof of eligibility to work in the United States -Valid Driver's
License -21+ years of age -Possession of, or the ability, to
possess all state required work cards -Maintain a professional,
neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standardsJOB
- Maintain the highest standards of food and beverage quality,
guest service, cost control and consistency in accordance with
Taffer's Tavern expectations.
- Check for proper identification of guest appearing to be under
legal drinking age.
- Thorough knowledge of Taffer's Safe Dining procedures and brand
- Thorough knowledge of Company and departmental policies and
procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any
policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards and
- Maintain an open line of communication with team members.
- Make decisions and take actions based on previous experience
and good judgement, sometimes revising procedures to accommodate
- Ensure health, safety, and sanitation requirements are in
compliance with the Health Department, OSHA, Fire Department, and
any city or state agencies.
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbally and in
writing, to provide clear direction to team members and
- Maintain a positive upbeat demeanor during all interaction with
guests and fellow team members.
- Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained for facilitating
Attributes:Energetic ExtrovertAttentive FriendlyHospitable Likeable
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Taffer's Tavern, Washington DC , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!