Retail Supervisor- Hybrid Remote
Company: SAS Retail Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Full-Time Retail Supervisor
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Retail
Merchandising Team is seeking a competitive and ambitious
Supervisor with proven experience managing and motivating
associates, increasing sales, and merchandising. The Retail
Supervisor is responsible for achieving and maintaining all client
and customer standards by overseeing and directing activities of
associates within assigned territories. The ideal candidate works
closely with Business Development Managers, Brands, Retail
Managers, and other retail personnel to ensure business objectives
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business
solutions provider, and build your career working with amazing
people earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Training and Skills Development workshops
- Generous Paid Time-Off
What You'll Do
- Manage and direct retail associates, conduct store audits,
execute and complete all retail projects.
- Maintain Client objectives by ensuring product(s) are fully
stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to
- Establish and maintain client relationships including work
- Consistently monitor and actively regulate expenses with regard
to position and team budget standards.
- Accurate and timely communication, administrative, and coaching
duties with direct reports.
- Associate's Degree Preferred.
- 4 years of applicable retail experience, including 2 years in a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accurately complete multiple duties with frequent
changes and competing deadlines.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency.
The Company is one of North America's leading sales and marketing
agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category
management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and
producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company
services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass
merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware,
consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between
manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best
products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Supervisor (RS) is responsible for achieving and
maintaining all Client and Customer standards by overseeing and
directing activities of Retail Sales Representatives and
Merchandisers within an assigned territory. This person works
closely with Business Development Managers, Clients, Store
Managers, and various retail personnel to ensure retail business
objectives are met.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Business Development: will work on the achievement of in-store
retail excellence goals by building goodwill with the trade and
Clients, timely new item retail placement, and ensure completion of
all retail projects.
- Client Audits: will work on the achievement of Client goals and
objectives by effectively managing and directing retail personnel,
conducting store audits, and executing all retail projects.
- Will increase brand representation and effectiveness through
establishing and maintaining trade and Client relationships and by
conducting Client work with appointments.
- Sales and Merchandising: will maintain Client objectives by
ensuring product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly
faced, and set to schematics.
- New Items: will work on the achievement of business objectives
through placement of new items in all authorized stores.
- Shelf Standards and Conditions: will authorize items to meet
Client shelf schematic standards.
- Call Coverage; oversee call coverage through scheduling
merchandisers and reviewing reports.
- Budget and Expense Control: Budgeting and expense control with
the goal of coming in under budget and having excellent control of
- Administration/Reporting: will complete accurate and timely
paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense
Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops
direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and
May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and
mentoring to indirect reports
Travel And/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this
- Travel up to 30 %
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent work
Field Of Study/Area Of Experience
- 4 years of applicable experience
- 2+ years supervisory experience
Skills, Knowledge And Abilities
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a
fast-paced work environment
- Work independently
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel,
and Internet usage
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare
Field / Administrative Requirements
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the
job. Work may be performed in an office, field, retail store, or
warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+
hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in
considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to
50 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or
cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required
to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer
sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper
safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's
supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed
as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any
time with or without notice to alter or change job
responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign
additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The
Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known
disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply
for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or
enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this
job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only
intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes.
Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates
must always record all time worked for our company (which includes
but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store,
office, or other work location; required waiting time;
administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all
employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental
disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this
commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of
known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for
employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy
the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the
Keywords: SAS Retail Services, Washington DC , Retail Supervisor- Hybrid Remote, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!