Customer Service Representative - FastFingerprints
Company: National Background Check, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryThe Customer Service
Representative will be responsible for managing customer
service/support for NBCI dba FastFingerprints. This person will be
fingerprinting and speaking with customers, establishing and/or
solidifying business relationships to generate fingerprint service
business and supporting our customers by providing outstanding
service. This person will also provide general support to the
office, contact customers about any fingerprinting issues when
necessary, assist with departmental follow-ups, and resolve
customer issues as necessary. This person will also have excellent
communication skills and provide superb customer service to all
customers. This person is responsible for maintaining a good
rapport with all customers that come into the office.Position
Status: Full-timeSupervision Received: Reports to the Director of
Sales Support, NBCI dba FastFingerprintsSupervision Exercised:
NoneEssential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:Customer
- Excellent attendance
- Answer phones promptly and professionally and maintain a
helpful demeanor with internal and external clients.
- Practice and reinforce superior customer service skills in
customer interactions on the telephone and in-person.
- Greet all customers professionally and with a helpful
- Fingerprint and/or drug test all customers.
- Contribute to the overall success of FastFingerprints by
communicating effectively with management to ensure that company
initiatives are followed.
- Correspond as needed with management to communicate problems,
clarify questions and issues.Processes
- Stay up-to-date on filing of forms/paperwork/phone calls.
- Schedule appointments and take payments as necessary.
- Retrieve calls from voicemail system daily. Ensures that all
calls are returned to customers.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly work processes and reporting
are done accurately and timely.
- Assist with researching accounts payables issues.
- Provide general assistance to all customers as needed.Teamwork
- Positively promote all goals and objectives of management
within the office.
- Continually seek to improve the sales experience with revised
and improved processes.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work environment, so as to
lead by example.
- Contribute to the overall success of the office by fostering a
positive teamwork environment.
- Continually seek to help FastFingerprints by offering
assistance wherever necessary.Minimum Qualifications:
- Two or more years of customer service experience
- Must have excellent attendance habits
- Must be self-disciplined, have excellent communication skills
and a strong work ethic
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environmentDesired
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong Computer skills neededOther Information:Candidates must
provide references, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
and a fingerprint-based criminal background check.Job Type:
Keywords: National Background Check, Inc., Washington DC , Customer Service Representative - FastFingerprints, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!