Chef De Partie
Company: Fairmont Washington D.C.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Chef De Partie
Ready for a sizzling career move? Do you take pride in creating
scrumptious dishes of art from fresh, locally sources ingredients?
This Chef De Partie position is for you! You will play a pivotal
role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food
you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property
and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the
environment and menus
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a
la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
- The Fairmont Washington, D.C. is perfectly positioned between the
White House and historic Georgetown. From our reimagined and
vibrant lobby to the unrivaled courtyard, our hotel provides the
ideal backdrop for world travelers, meaningful meetings, and
lifelong memories. Our diverse colleagues take pride in delivering
memorable experiences with inspiration rooted in the genuine
connections we build.
Keywords: Fairmont Washington D.C., Washington DC , Chef De Partie, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!